Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Noah Zarc

Teaser Tuesdays was created by MizB of Should Be Reading.
 
My teaser for this week is from a book I finished reading a few days ago. 
 
"This is all I need." I gave the robot a smile. "Three PB&J's a day keep the doctor away."

Noah Zarc - Mammoth Trouble by D. Robert Pease, p. 25.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Anyone can participate in Teaser Tuesdays. Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful to NOT include spoilers! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author.
What do you think about this teaser? Please also share your own.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser. I haven't come across this book yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robot?! Great choice, thanks for sharing.

    Here's my TT this week:
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    TToria
    (New follower too)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs