Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays: Love Unfinished by Darian Wilk

Teaser Tuesdays was created by MizB of Should Be Reading.

My teaser for the week: (More than two sentences again, but I just can't help myself.)

She blushed and held a hand over her eyes. "God, I know I look just awful --"

He smiled playfully. "You look amazing."
 
She self-consciously cringed and tugged her Tom Petty t-shirt. "Oh, I don't but --"

"I like you better like this," he grinned. "Not so stuffy and uppity," he said, brushing off the shoulder of the worn t-shirt.


You've got to love man who likes a girl in her jeans and Tom Petty shirt! 

Anyone can participate in Teaser Tuesdays. Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful to NOT include spoilers! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author.
What do you think about this teaser? Please also share your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs