Sunday, January 15, 2012

Do you want to be a Krazy Book Lady?

My life is "krazy" busy right now. Due to new commitments, I am looking to add at least one blogger to help me with posting reviews on Krazy Book Lady.

What would be required? Just provide reviews regularly. I would provide books that I receive through review requests from the authors, and you can also review books you get from other places.

I would prefer to add someone who doesn't already have a book blog, but a blog about a different topic would be fine. It also would be preferable for you to have an e-reader.  Please be aware that this is a family friendly site, and I would like to keep it that way. Therefore, no books will be reviewed on this site that have steamy covers.

Just fill out the form below to let me know what genres you enjoy and how many books you could review per month. If you have any questions, please email me at krazybooklady(at)gmail(dot)com.

Signups are now closed. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs