Saturday, January 21, 2012

In My Mailbox, vol. 12

In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren.

Received for review:
 

Witch Hunt (The Hayle Coven novels, book 2) by Patti Larsen (Goodreads)
Demon Child (The Hayle Coven novels, book 3) by Patti Larsen (Goodreads)
The Wild (The Hayle Coven novels, book 4) by Patti Larsen (Goodreads)
Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown - exp. publication: June 2012 (Goodreads)
Starters by Lissa Price - exp. publication: March 2012 (Goodreads)
Slide by Jill Hathaway - exp. publication: March 2012 (Goodreads)
Lexie World by Kimberly Kinrade - Children's book (Goodreads)
Will Love for Crumbs - A Memoir by Jonna Ivin (Goodreads)

Received for a traveling ARC tour:
The Boy Project by Kami Kinard (Goodreads)
(Already reading because I have to get it sent on to someone else.)

What do you think about these books? What did you get in your mailbox this week?

9 comments:

  1. Great books - glad to see you got away from the 666 followers too ;)

    Happy reading!

    My IMM @ The Aussie Zombie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ones!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Mailbox! Slide was really great. Hope you enjoy it!
    Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got lies beneath, slide and starters from Netgalley as well! can't wait to start them, looking forward to what you think was well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I really want to read Lies Beneat and Slide. They sounds great.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo jealous of Lies Beneath and Slide! I'm super excited to read them.

    I hope you enjoy your reading :)

    Meghan at Books and a Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lies Beneath looks SO good! Hoping to get it from NetGalley. My IMM http://marmaladelibby.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs