Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays: Family Magic by Patti Larsen

Teaser Tuesdays was created by MizB of Should Be Reading.

My teaser:
I am just starting Family Magic, so I chose to give a teaser from the first paragraph. Enjoy!

Not that I didn’t welcome the distraction, to be honest. Anything to take my mind from what went on around me.

Being part of a demon raising is way less exciting than it sounds. 

Family Magic (Book One - Hayle Coven Novels) 
by Patti Larsen



Anyone can participate in Teaser Tuesdays. Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful to NOT include spoilers! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author.
What do you think about this teaser? Please also share your own.  

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, that's a great teaser! Love the cover art too. Hehe! And a demon raising sounds exciting, even if it might not be.

    My teaser is from Heather Webber's TROUBLE UNDER THE TREE: http://surroundedbybooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesdays-trouble-under-tree-by.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs