Saturday, January 14, 2012

In My Mailbox, vol. 11

In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren.

I received a ton of Forbidden series bookmarks from Kimberly Kinrade!
The first book in the series, Forbidden Mind, is on my list to review, and I should be posting it soon. One side of the bookmarks looks like the picture shown. The other side has the cover of all three books and an overview of the series.

This is what I received for review this week:

 

Halflings by Heather Burch (Barnes&Noble/Goodreads)

Croak by Gina Damico, expected publication - March 20,2012 (Barnes&Noble/Goodreads)

Crater Lake: Battle for Wizard Island by Steve Westover, expected publication - March 8, 2012 (Barnes&Noble/Goodreads)

In the Shadow of the Moonlight - The Awakening by J.J. Bidell (Amazon/Goodreads)

The Golden Pathway by Donna M. McDine (Barnes&Noble/Goodreads)

What do you think about these books? What did you receive in your mailbox this week?

9 comments:

  1. Great haul. I have been following your blog for ever..but today GFC didn't recognize me as a follower...WTH?? so I am now following you again...weird huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Among the books that you have here, I am particularly taken by The Golden Pathway (I have a thing for picture books), In the Shadow of the Moonlight (gotta love that orange eye), and Crater Lake (which looks like a lovely YA book). It's my first time though to see these titles, but I'm glad to see a picture book finally in one of the mailboxes that I have visited thus far! :)

    Here's my IMM over at GatheringBooks:
    http://gatheringbooks.wordpress.com/2012/01/15/imm-30-circus-carnivale-paranormal/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a copy of The Awakening that I'm still looking forward to reading. Hope you enjoy all your new books! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Croak is one I have had my eye on. I hope you enjoy all your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Croak is also one I have been wanting to read! lol
    Enjoy all your reading! (:

    - Check out my IMM here -

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got Croak on NetGalley, but I haven't had time to read it yet. Hope you enjoy it!
    Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! A lot of books I'm not familiar with. Halflings looks interesting.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also received Halflings. I loved Forbidden Mind, it was really good! I need to pick up the other two! Here is my IMM this week: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs